Do you have a passion for making a difference?
Do you want to transform someone’s life?
Would you like a role where you can make somebody smile every day?
At Fitzroy we are looking to recruit reliable, motivated and positive support staff in the Nottingham area. You will join an inclusive, supportive team that works well together to provide support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities.
- Weekday rates from £11.00ph, weekend rates £12.10ph
- Full time (37.5 hours per week)
- Part time contracts and bank also available
- Drivers licence preferred
- Alternate weekend work and Sleep ins required (at a fixed sleep in rate of £83.51)
- Shift pattern to include 7am – 2.30pm / 2.30pm – 10pm / 7am – 9.30am / 3pm – 8.30pm / 12.15 – 7.30pm / 2.30pm – 10pm
Duties include support with everyday task and encouragement with personal care as well as enabling the people we support to take part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle. The most important attributes you need are patience, compassion, empathy and a positive attitude in line with our values:
- We see the person: it’s their life it’s their choice, we push boundaries and expectations
- We are creative: we encourage and support everyone to meet their own personal goals: want to ride on a boat? Walk a 10K? build a shed? we can support with that, we find solutions to problems, and we work alongside the people we support to ensure they live a valued and fulfilled life.
- We are brave: we embrace new ideas; we embrace challenges and experiences, and we are the voice for individuals who sometimes never get heard.
Support Worker Benefits:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue light card
- Enhanced overtime payments
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts