Support Worker – Banbury – Bank Staff
FitzRoy Supported Living in Banbury supports adults with physical disabilities & acquired brain injuries. We are seeking exceptional new bank support workers who drive and hold a UK licence to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Day shift: £11.25 per hour weekdays and £12.37 weekends.
- Drivers only with UK licence
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £45 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities from shopping, to crafts to bowling or swimming.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
Support Worker Hours
Shifts are 7.5 hours, and a full-time contract is 37.5hours .The earliest start is from 7am and the latest finish is until 10pm.
Weekend working is essential, which will be on a rotating basis and when you work a weekend you will have the time off in the week.
What are the Benefits for our Support Workers?
- 30 days holiday when you start (Pro rata for part time).
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and overtime shifts.
- Cash back scheme on health care such as dentists and opticians.
- Access to virtual GPs.
- Free legal advice.
- Blue Light Card for instant shopping and leisure discounts.
- Long Service Bonuses.
- Life assurance.
- Free access to counselling.
- Investment in your training and development.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form.