FitzRoy Support at Home Norfolk provides care and support to individuals with learning & physical disabilities in their own homes. We are seeking exceptional new support workers in the Norfolk area who share our values to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- Bank hours
- 45p a mile
- In order to carry out this role it is essential you hold a driving licence and have access to your own transport
Your role in the team will focus on upskilling the people we support to achieve their goals and develop their life skills where previously they have faced challenges – this could include anything from supporting them to become independent on public transport, attending colleges and gaining employment, to enabling them to visit day centres and engage proactively in their wider community.
You will join an inclusive, supportive team that works well together to provide support. Qualifications and experience are not necessary for this role as full training will be given. The most important attributes you need are patience, compassion, empathy and a positive attitude.
What we offer:
- Paid mileage and travel time
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- 45pence per mile
FitzRoy is a national charity, set up 60 years ago by brave parents as a pioneering alternative to institutional care. Their values remain the values of FitzRoy today – we see the person, we are brave and we are creative – and they thread through everything we do.
We support hundreds of people with a range of needs. You could be supporting someone with learning disabilities, autism, acquired brain injuries or mental health support needs. Many of the people we support also have physical impairments or other health issues. Working for us will give you an opportunity to learn, to grow and to transform lives. Join us today.