FitzRoy Supported Living in Bicester supports adults with physical disabilities & acquired brain injuries. We are seeking an exceptional new support worker to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- £10.25 – £13.75 per hour.
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts (FTE).
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Full time or part time position.
- Bank Positions also available.
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities from shopping, to crafts to bowling or swimming.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
Support Worker Hours
You will work a set pattern of morning and afternoon shifts. Shifts are 7.5 hours, and a full-time contract is 37.5 hours (5 shifts a week). The earliest start is from 7am and the latest finish is until 10pm.
Weekend working is essential, which will be on a rotating basis and when you work a weekend you will have the time off in the week.