FitzRoy Support service in Birmingham provides complex care and in-depth support for adults with learning disabilities and autism, often with complicated needs including physical and mental impairments. We are seeking exceptional and enthusiastic new female Support Workers to work in our Birmingham services – could this be you?
Salary: £11.00 – £12.33 ph Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Day shift: £10.02 per hour weekdays and £11.02 weekends.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Overtime attracts +£2.50 per hour (over 37.5 hours)
- Part Time and bank contracts are also available
- Shift patterns is for early/mids/late shifts between 07.00 and 22.00
- A driving licence essential
- Experience with challenging behaviour would be beneficial.
We believe our service users should be able and encouraged to achieve whatever they would like to do, and our support workers help them overcome challenges presented by their condition. You will be expected to carry out everyday tasks including support and encouragement with personal care and feeding as well as taking part in a range of community activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker. We will invest in your development and training to become an exceptional care worker as long as long you have the enthusiasm to learn.
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts