FitzRoy provides residential care in Coventry for adults with learning disabilities and autism. We currently have a staff team of twelve supporting four service users between the ages of 33-65. We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers who share our values to join our friendly team – could this be you?
Salary: £10.02 – £11.02 ph
- Day shift: £10.02 per hour weekdays and £11.02 weekends.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- Overtime attracts +£2.50 per hour (over 37.5 hours)
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Full Time (37.5 hours per week)
- Part Time and bank contracts are also available
- Shift patterns is for early/mids/late shifts between 07.00 and 22.00
- A driving licence is essential and will need to be able to drive our minibus
- Experience with challenging behaviour would be beneficial.
The people we support enjoy a variety of activities such as walking, taking bus rides into the community, visiting zoos and farms, or even going out for meals. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts