FitzRoy provide care and support in Coventry for adults for adults with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs. We are seeking exceptional new Support Workers who share our values to join our friendly team – could this be you? Whether you are currently working in care or looking to get into a rewarding and varied role, we would love to hear from you.
Please note a full driving licence is essential for this role as you will be supporting people in activities in the community.
- Day shift: £11.00 per hour weekdays and £12.10 weekends.
- Full Time, Part Time and Bank.
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities from shopping, to crafts to bowling or swimming.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
Support Worker Hours
You will be working on a rota covering various shifts.
We have a number of part time and full time positions available. Our full time contract is 37.5hrs per week.
Weekend working is essential, which will be on a rotating basis and when you work a weekend you will have the time off in the week.