FitzRoy are pleased to be recruiting Support Workers for our supported living service in Gravesend, where we support six people with learning disabilities, some of whom may also have physical disabilities.
If you enjoy supporting people to maintain a high quality of life and want to make a difference, we would love to hear from you!
- Weekday rates £11.00 per hour and £12.10 at weekends
- Full time and part time available
- Typical shift patterns: 07.30-15.00 or 14.30-22.00 but vary based on the needs of the service.
- Sleep-in shifts essential, paid at a flat rate of £50
- For this role it is preferred that you have a full driving licence and are willing to drive FitzRoy vehicles.
- Supporting everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities from shopping, to crafts to bowling or swimming.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.