Support Worker – Nights – GressenhallApply
FitzRoy Supported Living service in Ashwellthorpe (near Wymondham/Attleborough) is a 4 bed bungalow where we provide care & support for 4 gentleman with learning disabilities /physical disabilities. They like to go out for drives, birdwatching, to cafes and pub lunches
We are seeking exceptional new Bank support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Waking nights – Full and Part Time
- Rates from £10.32 – 11.35
Ideally you will be required to be flexible regarding shifts and to be available to work weekends.
For this role it is essential that you hold a full driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
The Service is in a very rural location, therefore your own transport is essential
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become and exceptional social care worker.
- Weekend and overtime enhancement rates
- 30 days holiday inc Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Paid DBS
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- Perkbox shopping discounts
- Blue Light Discount Card for staff
FitzRoy is a national charity, set up 60 years ago by brave parents as a pioneering alternative to institutional care. Their values remain the values of FitzRoy today – we see the person, we are brave and we are creative – and they thread through everything we do.
We support hundreds of people with a range of needs. You could be supporting someone with learning disabilities, autism, acquired brain injuries or mental health support needs. Many of the people we support also have physical impairments or other health issues. Working for us will give you an opportunity to learn, to grow and to transform lives. Join us today.