The people we support live with differing levels of Mental Health and with behaviours of concern, we are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team – could this be you?
As a Support Worker, you will be the heart of our services where every day will be different and you will make it special by supporting persons with day to day tasks, learning new skills and having community presence to improve their lives.
You will work with service users to help them live a fulfilled and happy life, whilst living as independently as possible and achieve their outcomes. You will help to enable them to develop positive relationships and to be valued as equal member of their local community as part of their rehabilitation.
You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
The people we support sometimes have forensic history, and experience with Mental Health and challenging behaviour would be beneficial.
- Salary: £11.53 – £12.68 ph
- 30 hours per week
- Day shifts 7-2.30, 2.30-22.00 or 7-22.00
- Currently offering +£2.50 for overtime shifts*.
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Shift Patterns to include earlies and lates
- Alternate Weekends & Sleep In’s required
- For this role it is essential to hold a full driving licence due to the location.
What we offer:
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts