FitzRoy Supported Living Care service in Thorpe St Andrews provides care & support for residents with learning and physical disabilities. We are seeking exceptional new support workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Part Time (15 hours per week)
- Part Time (22.5 hours per week)
- Rates £11.00 with a 10% weekend enhancement
- Overtime paid at £2.50 extra per hour
- Typical shift patterns: 07:00-14:30, 14:00-21:30 and 14:45-22:15 to include alternate weekends
- For this role it is essential to hold a full manual driving licence & be willing to drive our accessible vehicles.
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts