FitzRoy Supported Living in Bicester supports adults with physical disabilities & acquired brain injuries. We are seeking an exceptional new support worker to join our friendly team – could this be you?
- £11.25 – £12.37 (weekends)
- Bank shifts also available
- Currently offering + £2.50 for overtime shifts
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- Sleep-ins are £50 per night.
- 30 days holiday when you start.
- Par time weekends .
- Bank Positions also available.
We’re hiring Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
What does a Support Worker do?
A support worker’s day is varied and rewarding. You will:
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of people’s interests and activities from shopping, to crafts to bowling or swimming.
- Support and encourage with personal care, such as showers and baths.
Support Worker Hours
Shifts are 7.5 hours. The earliest start is from 7am and the latest finish is until 10pm.