We’re hiring Night Support Workers
As a support worker, you’ll wake up every day feeling good about your work. Even without previous care experience, as long as you have the right values we’ll train and support you to be confident in delivering care and support to transform lives for people with disabilities.
- Part time up to 27 hours per week (9 hour shifts)
- £10.32 per hour weeknights and £11.32 weekend nights.
- + £2.50 for overtime shifts
- Time and a half or double time for public holidays.
- 30 days holiday when you start (FTE)
FitzRoy’s Jellicoe Court in Chineham is a vibrant and sociable supported living service. We support 18 residents with learning disabilities, autism and mental health needs – we are looking for a Part Time Waking Nights support worker to join our passionate team.
Jellicoe Court is bright and airy service, and every resident has their own self contained flat, with an open plan kitchen/lounge, bedroom and bathroom. Our residents enjoy their communal areas where everyone can socialise, from movie nights to themed parties and karaoke.
The people we support at Jellicoe Court love to be active – from indoor activities to going out on day trips. As a support worker, no two days will be the same. Our residents enjoy being a part of everything that goes on, and will be involved in the interview process.
Working at Jellicoe Court, you will join a team who are passionate about their jobs and love to make a difference. You will be supported by a fantastic management team who will train you to deliver the best possible care.
What does a Night Support Worker do?
- Support everyone differently to their individual needs.
- Be actively involved in a range of duties from supporting people who wake in the night, carrying out checks as well as light cleaning duties.
- Support and encourage with personal care
Night Support Worker Hours
You will work a set pattern of waking nights which start at 10pm and finish at 7pm. We have the below night shifts available:
- Week 1: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.
- Week 2: Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
What are the Benefits for our Night Support Workers?
- 30 days holiday when you start (Pro rata for part time).
- Enhanced rates of pay for weekends and overtime shifts.
- Cash back scheme on health care such as dentists and opticians.
- Access to virtual GPs.
- Free legal advice.
- Blue Light Card for instant shopping and leisure discounts.
- Paid DBS and paid subscription to the Update Service.
- Long Service Bonuses.
- Life assurance.
- Free access to counselling.
- Investment in your training and development.
Interested? Click apply to complete our short online application form.