FitzRoy Supported Living in Fakenham provides care & support for residents with learning disabilities & autism. You will be part of a small committed, dedicated team enabling people with complex needs to enjoy life and be part of the community.
We are seeking exceptional new Bank Support Workers to join our friendly team– could this be you?
- Rates from £10.02 – £11.35
- Full and Part time availability
- Bank – zero hour contracts available
- Typical shift patterns: 7.15am to 2.45pm and 2.15am to 9.45 pm you will be required to work 2 out of 4 weekends
A support worker’s day is varied, and flexibility is required. You will be providing care and support individually tailored to the needs and wishes of people with learning disabilities. You will work together to identify and achieve their goals, enabling them to have choice and control over their lives. You will also be expected to carry out everyday tasks including personal care, taking part in a range of interests and activities that make up a healthy, well balanced and fulfilling lifestyle.
What we offer:
- No social care experience required – we provide full training in order for you to become an exceptional social care worker
- Weekend and overtime enhancements rates
- 30 days holiday including Bank Holidays – increasing with service
- Free membership of our Health Cash Back Scheme for you and your family – claim back money on services such as Dental, Optical, Chiropractor and many more
- An Employee Assistance programme which includes virtual GPs, Legal advice and more
- We will pay for your Blue Light card
- Paid DBS and Update Service
- Loyalty awards and life assurance
- Perkbox shopping discounts
A driving licence is desirable.
Equal opportunities statement
FitzRoy is an equal opportunities employer, and we participate in the disability confident scheme. We are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on any grounds which cannot be shown to be justifiable.